Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

✤ Essence Eyebrow KIT REVIEW ✤

ESSENCE STYLIST SET

I just tried this eyebrow kit and i loved it ! I was filling my brows with an eyebrow pencil for a while and i wasn't really satisfied with the result,it was looking too much especially for an everyday look.
So,i started filling them with these and i was pretty much satisfied and it cost me 6.981TND /3euros .


The shades are taupe and dark brown  which I love because I think it's versatile. If you have light-colored hair, use the taupe one. If you have dark hair, then use the dark brown one. If you're somewhere in the middle, then you can mix the two together!




The brow powder and the brow stencils are contained in a clear case which is very handy , you can carry it with you in your makeup bag for touch up or in your travel bag.It has also its own eyebrow bruch so you don't need to buy one!


Overall, this product is great! I highly recommend this "Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set" to those who are economical, beginners.It's very affordable plus it already comes with stencils so you have a guide when you do your brows. Awesome!


Like the post if it was helpful and don't be shy to comment!
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment