Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

✳ My October Favorites !! ✳




Hello My Beauty Cakes! 

I hope everyone is doing well and I'm bringing you today my first "Haul"!
I feel like I have a good mix of products so please enjoy my haul and if you want further reviews of any of the products mentioned please leave a comment below!

Two Nail Polishes Kolsi  n519 & n537 

 Electric Green and Bright Blue colors are very flashy and so autumny!
Plus they're very thick so you won't  need to apply two coats of the nail polish to get the exact color! 
Price 3500TND

 Bright Blue Glitter Nail Polish Lella n180 

Thick and textured only one coat will do the trick !
PS:Maybe I'll do a nail art tutorial with it soon !
Price 2500TND

Nihel Nail Polish Remover 

 This one is a great discovery for me! I used many different brands of nail polish removers but it caused me nail breakings and dryness !And since im an amateur Nail Artist im always applying nail polish and removing it frequently i needed a hydrating nail polish remover and when i tried this one i was so pleased!
It leaves your nails fresh (Jasmine scented) and hydrated (rich with vitamins )!


Catrice Kohl Kajal Pencil in 040 White

Smooth on waterline area,Can be used as an eyeshadow base ,Stays all day!
It will give results as similar to NYX jumbo pencil in milk!
Price 5000TND


Essence Waterproof Gel Liner Midnight In Paris 01

Easy to apply,so smooth ,stays on all day and doesn't smudge!
Price 6000TND


Catrice duo smokey eyes brush

One side is a rather big angled eyeliner brush and the other side is a stiff crease brush.I use this side as a blending brush and it's amazing!
Price 5000TND

Essence I LOVE STAGE Eyeshadow Base
Creamy base goes on smoothly and blends easily!
"no creasing"
Price 6000TND


Last But not Least Essence Eyebrow Stylist set
Price 6000TND

I already did a complete review on it 
Here 

I hope you like my haul !


Follow Me
On the blog: Click on the blue button on the right "join this site"
On YouTube
On FB

ENJOY !



No comments:

Post a Comment