Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

❝ OMG! Beauty Cake Meets FARMASI ❞

Hello Beautiful Readers !
I have a special post for you this time! 
"La Vie D'ésthetique" Beauty Salon hosted FARMASI COSMETICS Event and i was there with my camera and took some pretty good snapshots just for you !
I'm really thrilled to share with you  my new beautiful discovery!


The  Staff were very welcoming and the atmosphere was very friendly!


Here's Some Of The Products Of The Brand.

Big Thanks to all the ladies who volunteered to pose for my lences!
Around 30 shades of Lip Laquers,Matt Lipsticks,Shimmery Lipsticks
The Whole Package!
I personally fell in love with the Lip Laquers!

Special Thanks to FARMASI Manager "Basma" for her great assistance.

Full Coverage Foundation,Matt Foundation,BB Cream,Compact Powder
With a light and creamy texture and a good variety of shades!

Last but not least they have a good range of Illuminating Pearls and Skin Care Products
Toners,Night & Day Creams..
And a Big Thumps Up to the Price Range : Affordable !
You Can Contact Them On Their Official Facebook Page For any other information:Farmasi Tunisie make-up

Don't Forget To Subscribe Just Click On the Blue Button "Join this site"
I can't wait for your comments even a small like would make me so  so happy!!
I love you all 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment