Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Essence Stampy Set "Love Letters Edition" Review/Tutorial

Hey Girls!
 
Did you instantly fall in love with the new essence Love Letters Trend Edition like me !!
Well! I tried the nail kit for you and here's the result!
It comes with a Stampy Set and 4 beautiful nail polishes

03 Grey-Headed Lovebird
01 Rosy In Love
04 Dear Peach!
05 Inkheart



I personally have a crush on this one!

05 Inkheart : it is  thick , creamy , and one coat is just enough to get a perfect ink blue nails!
Although,I wouldnt say the say the same for the other colors :(


This is the Stampy Set cute little box and what comes with it:




Here's The Stampy Set Tutorial!




I hope this post was helpful to you !
For any other information about essence products price or stores locations ,check their Official Facebook Page Essence Tunisie
Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe it's free!!

Thank you for watching! 
Big Thanks to my great beautiful friend A.

Follow me on my Youtube Channel Youtube/omgbeautycake
See you soon!


9 comments:

  1. LOVED t to bits! i suck a lot with nails nailart and nailpolish applcation but i think ths method wud be my savior to make lovely nail art <3

    awesome video !

    xoxo Marwa
    http://diariesofmeblindoptimistic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you marwaa you're so sweet love you <3

      Delete
  2. Ohhh amazing ya3tik esaha yeser mezyen <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merciiiii pour ce joli post ma belle tu me donnes enviiiie d'acheter la plaquette de stampy nail art :D et moi qui ne comptais pas me laisser tenter ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) i'm so happy you liked it !! can't to meet you in person sarah :*

      Delete
  4. Bsr est-ce-que ce produit est dispo en Tunisie? Si oui avez vous une idée sur le prix?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oui il est dispo chez beaucoup de parfumerie en tunisie comme espace santé beauté mutuelle ville... tu peux trouver tous les details prix/points de vente sur la page officielle de FCB d'Essence le lien est dans l'article en bas de la page :)

      Delete