Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

HAUL | Sephora,Lancome,MAC


Hey GIRLS!
What's Up! This is a quick Little Haul just for you !
ENJOY!



This Sephora "Daring Pink" Lipstick is amazing! Many people asked me about it on instagram ,I'll defenitely be doing a Post on it soon!


 These glossy Lip Glosses are so tasty ,they smell so good,gives you the full lip illusion!
Ps:I'll be doing do a swatch for you guys soon!




 I haven't tried this yet but i heard good things about it!
Can't wait to try it on! 




  This Mascara is just "Divine" ,it gives you the full long lashes illusion!





 If you want to have a flawless skin and a perfect finish, you'll definitely need this MAC concealer Palette ! My MakeUp Studio Concealer Palette is almost over which is my all time favorite concealer!


 Take Care,See You Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment