Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

KIKO | HAUL

Hey Dolls!



I'm totally in love with this  KIKO brand ,it's a shame it's still not available in Tunisia :( !

Here's the Items that i got :


Sorry about the lighting but these are candy rose 903 ,Coral 904 and Reddish Pink 912
PS: Maybe I'll do a review on these KIKO lipsticks Soon!


These two Look so good on me.Lately i'm all about MATT LIPS 
I can't wait to show you guys!

This KIKO Product is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

It has a very Creamy Texture and LASTS ALL DAY! Trust me I ate lunch,snacks,and even after dinner it's still there! 




Can't wait to try this Metallic Blue one on!




About this Concealer,i'd say it has a Medium Coverage ..



Loving these pretty Aubergines and Coral Nail Polishes.


Here's Pictures of My manicures!


ENJOY!
While you're here" CLICK ON join This Site TO SUBSCRIBE!
See You Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment