Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tag | My Life In 20 Questions!



Favorite colour? 
Blue,Pink and Black  


Favorite number? 
7.. My Birthday's.


Dream career?
Something in Design!


Where is your favorite place to travel?
I've always wanted to go to Brazil and Australia.


What do you do in your free time? 
Watching series, movies, blogging, shopping,hanging out, eating, sleeping... A lot!


Favorite clothing stores?
 Zara, Bershka, Jennyfer, New Look, Guess, shana...The usual.


Who would you like to see in concert?
Rihanna, Adele, Coldplay.


Tea Or Coffee?
I'm obsessed with green tea but sometimes i like black coffee as well.


Do you collect anything?
 Yes,mugs.


I can’t sleep without?
My side pillow.


Favorite make-up brand? 
MAC, by far.


Favorite treat to eat? 
Anything with Chocolate! You can wake me up for some Chocolate Cheesecake or nutella crepes anytime :D


Your celebrity crushes?
Bradley Cooper

Favourite animal?
I'm not an animal person really but i love dogs and i wouldn't mind having a husky!


Favourite season?
I love the end of Spring and the beginning of summer ,it's not a season but it's my favourite time of  year :)


Name a Favourite Youtuber?
I have many favourites but my most favourite is Michelle Phan .



Who do you hold close to your heart?
I wonder! Ha, My Family& closest friends! ;)


What is one music artist that you are in love with? 
too many to list


Heels or Flats?
 Flats but ; A  girl needs her heels for once in while ;) ! 


Favourite perfume?
I always try somthing new but my all time favourite scent is Hypnotic Poison by DIOR.



I hope you got to know me a little bit better :) !
I tag all the bloggers who will read this  no exceptions!

To Keep Up with Me Follow me On:
Facebook , Youtube , Instagram and  Twitter 

Share your thoughts with me in the comments box :)

See you Soon !

5 comments:

  1. ton post est très intéressant j'aime bien :) bonne continuation ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'ai trop aimé les questions :) Bonne continuation !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Une collections de mug c'est top :) , blog post interessant

    ReplyDelete