Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

#WISHLIST

Hey Beauty Cakes!
Happy Week-end!
This is my Winter/Spring Wishlit , i've been wanting these items for quiet sometime now and i hope i get to strikethrough the rest of them!"fingers crossed"
PS:I want to think from the bottom of heart  my loved ones for giving some items as a gift " I'm so blessed,love you guys"



1.kiko Red Lipstick 606
2.Gemey Maybelline  Fit Me Concealer
3.Essie Lilacism Nail polish
4.Diesel Loverdose Fragrance Set
5.Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
6.Catrice Ombré Powder Bluch
7.Catrice Fuschia Blush Leopard edition
8.Nuxe Réve de Miel Lipbalm
9.Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con No.7 Plush Shadow
10.Sephora Daring Pink Lipstick 3230A 


If you have a wishlist as well send it to me by e-mail 
ashblonde@gmail.com and i'll share it on my Facebook Page!

I Hope you like this post!
Take Care!


2 comments:

  1. bonjour hajer :) je suis raide dingue du rouge a lèvres sephora et je voudrais savoir ou tu as pu l'avoir :) merci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emna a lèvres sephora jl'ai eu comme cadeau :) Les produits Sephora se vendent que chez La boutique Sephora y'en a pas en Tunisie Malheureusement

      Delete