Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

What's in my make-up bag ?


I was packing for a week-end vacay and i thought it's an opportunity to make you a what's in my make-up bag post !

 Base Products
Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation|MAC Concealer Palette|Avene Soothing Cream|Garnier BB Cream|Essence eyeshadow base|Kiko Concealer|Essence loose powder|

Eye Products
Sephora Pink Blush|Essence Eyebrow kit|Gosh Nude Palette|Hema Mirror,tweezers&nail limer

Also,Eye Products
Maybelline Mascara&Eyepencil|Catrice white Eye Pencil|Essence Gel liner&Eyeliner Pen|Nivea Purple Mascara|Sephora Smart Liner

 Brushes
Elf|Beautique|Hema|Essence|Jenny
These are the brushes I usually use, they are fine, but I really hope I can buy some better ones, since I think the whole make up depends on them!

 Lip Products
Makeup Forever Berry Palette|Lella Orange&Burgundy lipsticks|Catrice Red&peach Lipglosses|Labello pink&red lipbalms|Essence Red&Pink Lipliners


 Hope you liked this post!
Don't forget to give me your opinion!

Have a Great Week-End!

No comments:

Post a Comment