Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Celeb Style Crush | Blake Lively



Well, remember me hah? :D I'm having a bit of a busy time at the moment, that explains the lack of blogposts. I don't know when I will be back on track, but in the meantime I will try to update whenever I can.

Oh how I loved the serie Gossip Girl I enjoyed every single episode and I picked up a lot of fashion tips from Serena VanDerWoodsen played by the style icon Blake Lively !

She's such an inspirational Fashionista! Enjoy the pictures coming your way :) ! 



Tell me who is Your Celeb Style Crush in the Comments Box!
I love reading all your comments!

Take Care!

2 comments:

  1. cool post hajour !
    i love blake's style, very feminine and sexy ! my fav looks are : 5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 19 !

    xo Marwa
    http://diariesofmeblindoptimistic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete