Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New in

Hey Beauties!
I bought few beauty items that i absolutely fell in love with at first sight!

.THE COLOR WORKSHOP PALETTE
.SPLASH CRISTAL PROFESSIONAL BLOW DRYER BRUSH
.NAIL FILES
.ESSENCE LIQUID INK
.LELLA NAIL POLISHES


This Palette's packaging reminds me of  Tarte Cosmetics . It has 2 pretty highlighters on the right and 2 very pigmented blushes on the left . I'll make a palette review very soon and maybe even a makeup look with it i'm not sure yet :)


 Look at this good variety of  amazing shades of eyeshadows and lipsticks , and trust me they are very pigmentend  !!!



I found a good deal for these and i also loved the neon colors. Of course i needed to buy them as well ! ;)



 I've searching for this little one for a long while i finally found it by accident. Many beauty bloggers like Marwa from Diaries of me blind optimistic said very good things about it so i wanted to give it a try .


These 2 nail polishes are A M A Z I N G ! It takes ONE coat guys for these to look good !!
Many asked me about their refrences well here they are !

I hope you like this mini Haul :) 
Please Share your comments with me i love reading  them !

ENJOY!

7 comments:

  1. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper good haul ! im so in love with ur polishes esp the lime green one !
    and thank u for the mention, u'll wear the winged eyeliner beautifully :)

    xo Marwa
    http://diariesofmeblindoptimistic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I enjoyed your review :)
    Where did you got the palette??
    Keep going :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. merci les filles la palette est de chez ..... wait for it monoprix !! une nouvelle marque tout comme deborah je vais faire une revue detaillée sur la palette nchalla very soon !

    ReplyDelete
  4. waw, la palette de Monoprix!!!
    je m'attendai pas à ça, waiting for your review ;)

    ReplyDelete