Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

UPDATE!!



Hi!
So...as many of you might have noticed that  I MOVED TO PARIS  :) !
I've been super busy lately with school, settling in and embracing the new exciting atmosphere.
I'm having the time of my life; meeting new interesting people, enjoying french cuisine, visiting around.I had the honor to attend a private expo of legendary painters like
PICASSO & SALVADOR DALI..

So i hope you missed me because i missed you all, my dear readers and i have new posts coming up STAY TUNED!

But For NOW PRESS PLAY and ENJOY!





Trocadéro

Hotel De Ville


Jardin De Luxembourg SENAT


Authentic French Macarons






Sacré-Cœur


Montmartre

Allée Des Cygnes

Allée Des Cygnes

Statue Of Liberty




Shangri La Hotel
Salvador dali




Picasso





Eiffel Tower Sparkles! 

Maison Victor Hugo







SEE YOU SOON!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy it! It's such a beautiful city, one of my favourites! Wish you the best :)

    ladyredstrawberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete