Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

NUXE Winter Box | Limited Edition

Hello Hello!

I'm starting off 2016 fresh with this first post about Nuxe Winter Box in Limited Edition. I received this box as a Christmas present and i thought i would try it out before sharing any thoughts or impressions about it. 

I was really happy with having the nuxe candle included in the box. That would be my most favorite item! The candle has a strong scent. It has the signature scent of the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse. Everytime i light it up i feel like i'm in a fancy spa :) !

Since i've always been a huge fan of Nuxe products for a while now, i was happy to stock more of the original Huile Prodigieuse.

What i loved about the shower oil and the anit-stress cream is that they don't grease your skin eventhough they're super moisturizing. I think they make a great combo for dry skin.






I hope you like this post!

See you soon!
XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment