Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

My Weekend Night Time Routine

Hello Beauties!


Don't you just impatiently wait for the week to end so you can enjoy your down time and decompress?  Well i do! 

Normally, i try to enjoy the weekend to the fullest by doing the things that i can't find the time for during the week, like going to a spa with my sister or hanging out with friends but i certainly make sure i make time for a very long bath! ;)

 In this video i'm sharing with you my weekend night time routine wich is sort of my me time where i can chill and listen to music. This is also where i enjoy relaxing and having some quiet time to take care of  my skin and hair basically by applying  masks and care products to both my hair, face and body.
I hope you like this video! All the products are the ones i'm currently using and liking!
Brand references are in the description box!


Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!

Take care & Happy Weekend!
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment