Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

What i eat in a day | OMGBEAUTYCAKE



It's been a while since i've posted a food article on the blog! 
I  saw this theme going around lately so i thought why not! It's basically sharing with you the meal courses i would eat in a day! All these dishes are home made. If i crave junk food, i try to make it as healthy as possible (except few times when i eat out :/ ). To avoid greasiness, i steamed the fish and ham in the oven and also cooked the fries in the oven as well.
In my breakfast, the egg was poached not grilled!


|Breakfast|

Hot Chocolate
Poached egg with Olive oil and Caper
Rasberry yogurt
Banana
Peach Jam



|Lunch|

Home made Cheeseburger&Fries
(Ketchup and Mayo are optional! I didnt go all the way to be completely healthy in this meall sorry but once in a long while won't hurt)




|Dinner|

Fish&Salad

I kept it light but added few nuts and cheese cubes to the salad.
(simple dressing: olive oil, lemon and salt)


 |Dessert|

Green Tea&Organic Biscuits

If you follow me on instagram, you would know that tea time is my main time :)! 
If you don't, feel free to follow me on Twitter | Instagram | Facebook @omgbeautycake !

I hope i gave you some ideas, until next time!
See you soon!

XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment