Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

L'Oréal Paris Préférence Glam Lights | OMGBEAUTYCAKE


Hey!

First, i just wanna welcome any new subscribers to my blog, my YT channel, my IG or my Snapchat!
If you're not already subscribed, just go ahead and hit the subscribe button! :) 

If you 're an adventurer like me, you'll like this video! For a while now, i wanted to spice up my hair colour and add a sunkissed highlight balayage to it, so when i came across the new L'oréal highlighting kit on YT, i thought what the heck!

I mean i'm all about good deals as well, and this kit is for only 14€. But, if you're looking for a professional hair expert here in Paris and you have hair money saved up, i recommend you to seek Raphaël Perrier  hair salon. (this shout out is not sponsored i just really like this salon)

Anyway, back to the highlights results, i really the sunkissed effect. The application was unexpectedly easy. The balayage actually turned out ok, but a little bit brassy so if you wanna see how i'm going to tone it, Stay tuned for Part 2 !

Enough chitchat,  I'll let you enjoy the video!


 See you soon! 
XOX

No comments:

Post a Comment